Technobasalt-Invest is a leading manufacturer of continuous basalt fiber and related products.
We offer high-quality, innovative, natural, and eco-friendly products which have already revolutionized construction and automotive industries.
You are welcome to find out more about our company and explore the entire range of our products. With our products, You will gain significant advantages over Your competitors.
The article of Ph.D., professor (head of department in National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture in Kyiv) “Regulatory support to design of concrete structures of transport facilities reinforced with basalt composite rebar” Read more
The journal "Industrial construction and engineering works", № 4 for the year 2012 has published the article "Effect of fiber material on the operational performance of the concrete" (authors: Head of the Department of concrete structures of the Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture, Doctor of Engineering, Professor A. Barashikov, Head of quality control department of the company "MS BUD" Dr. Melnik V.K.; engineer of Closed JSC "Forum-DС" Ryabenko T.A. Read more
Resource-economical materials, design, buildings and structures(Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine. Academy of Building of Ukraine. National University of Water Management and Natural Resources. Collected volume of scientific works. Issue 22). Read more
In contemporary world, along with the traditional steel rebar non-metallic composite basalt rebar is beginning to be more and more widely used. A distinctive feature of this kind of rebar is high corrosion resistance to aggressive environments, namely to chloride salts, carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide gases, nitrogen oxide, etc. Read more
Concrete was, is and will for a very long time remain the fundamental construction material, which along with evident virtues has one basic drawback – low tensile strength. When making concrete structures for the perception of tensile load in certain zones, reinforcement with high tensile strength materials, which can insure joined work with concrete due to cohesion, is practiced. Read more
- VI specialized exhibition "EvroStroyEkspo 2016"
- The 17th International Architecture and Construction Forum "BuildTech 2016"
- V International scientific and practical conference "Bridges and tunnels: theory, research, practice", dedicated to the memory of Professor A.S. Raspopov
- The 13th specialized exhibition of building and energy efficient technologies "Building and Energy Savings", September 6-8, 2016
- INSTRUCTION FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES WITH NONMETALLIC COMPOSITE REINFORCEMENT BASED ON BASALT AND GLASS ROVING DSTU-N B V.2.6-185:2012
- ISO 9001: 2008
- Testing В25 and В30 concrete and М100 cement solution with the use of Technobasalt basalt chopped fiber
- ГОСТ 31384 Reinforced concrete structures' protection